Just posting things that interest me, expressing who I am.
Things I love: Starbucks. Origami. Photography. Doodling. Hair. Makeup. Johnny Depp. Disco music. Dance. Jokes. And everything else in this world that is beautiful.
On 9th March 2008, historians have found what they believe is the first recording of a...
I was doing research on Napoleon when I found it again
My favorite picture of him
"what music do you like?" is such a stressful question like what do you...
What I lack in attractiveness I make up for in film trivia
i just picked up a new hobby called “messaging people on...
Healthy Mozzarella Sticks!
What you need
- 12 sticks of string cheese in your choice of cheese, go for the low sodium kind if you want to be extra healthy
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 5 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- A dollop of olive oil, or cooking spray
- Cut the cheese sticks in half, making 24 slices, then freeze the slices in the freezer until completely frozen
- Beat the egg in a small bowl. Use a separate bowl to combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese
- To bread the cheese sticks: First dip the frozen cheese stick into the flower, then into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture
- Once all of the 24 sticks are coated, place them on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil coated with a few drops of olive oil or sprayed with cooking spray (this will keep cleanup to a minimum, and keep the sticks from sticking!)
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 4 minutes, or until crisp. They need to be watched closely so they don’t melt completely!
these are SO good! my boyfriend made them for me the other day :)
Oh my gosh, I need to try these. I LOVE mozzarella sticks.